Featured

I purchased a $50 intake tube for a Wagner sprayer, only to have it melt in half within 2 months.I asked several questions about if this is normal, can any adjustment be made, and what to use that won't melt.

M.Ross response was simply "they make ED655 that should work fine." When I called to clarify what he was talking about, he had an immediate bad attitude, then laughed at me when I asked if any adjustment could be made.

I found that ED655 was a $700 paint sprayer!Gleem might be big, but definately not better!

Had an Experience with Gleem Paint?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more