Gleem Paint - No help and bad attitude with defective product.
I purchased a $50 intake tube for a Wagner sprayer, only to have it melt in half within 2 months.I asked several questions about if this is normal, can any adjustment be made, and what to use that won't melt.
M.Ross response was simply "they make ED655 that should work fine." When I called to clarify what he was talking about, he had an immediate bad attitude, then laughed at me when I asked if any adjustment could be made.
I found that ED655 was a $700 paint sprayer!Gleem might be big, but definately not better!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wagner Spraytech Titan Airless
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."